search engine spot, Inc. (“search engine spot,” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy and any applicable laws when you use the website at searchenginespot.com and any related website or domain operated by search engine spot (the “Sites”), or any Services (defined in the next paragraph) accessed from any Sites, or both of the Sites and Services or attend any search engine spot events that require registration.
search engine spot offers various services (the “Services”) to provide businesses and individuals access to a rich collection of resources related to search engine optimization, digital marketing, and inbound marketing, including without limitation search engine optimization tools, link analysis tools, downloadable toolbar, site profile services, search analytics, blogs, user-generated content, personalized content.
This Policy applies to information we collect
- On the Sites.
- Under GDPR, this policy also applies to Personal Data to the extent that you as a Data Subject under GDPR provide that Personal Data to or it is collected from you on the websites of certain search engine spot partners who provide a service registering you for search engine spot events.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Sites.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Sites or in connection with the Services, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Sites.
- From third parties.
This policy may change from time to time…, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Sites and Services, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, or email address, (“personal information”);
- About your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Sites, and usage details.
We Collect This Information
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site using cookies and other tracking technologies defined and discussed with more detail below. Information collected automatically may include usage details, email address, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners and third-party service providers who we believe in good faith are providing or sharing with us data in compliance with applicable laws or with whom you have authorized either these third parties or us or both to collect and use the data.
Owner and data controller :
- Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org