Are you looking for a better way to market your business with Instagram ? In this article, you’ll discover how to improve your marketing with eight actions that will help you achieve your business objectives.
Instagram Marketing: A Preface
Instagram is one of the fastest growing social networks today. Used strategically, Instagram is a very powerful marketing tool that allows you to interact directly with your community and thus increase your brand awareness, leads, and sales.
A social media strategy is a document outlining your social media goals, the tactics you will use to achieve them and the metrics you will track to measure your progress.
In fact, Instagram marketing strategies include:
- Organic content: Photo, video, or carousel posts, Reels, Stories
- Paid content: Instagram ads, including Stories ads, Shopping ads, and more
- Influencer marketing
- Shopping tools: Shop tab, Product tags and catalog, Live shopping, Instagram Checkout, Shopping ads.
Reasons You Should Consider Marketing On Instagram
Instagram is a staple of many small businesses’ marketing campaigns, and for good reason. It has a large and diverse audience of over one billion monthly active Instagram users (1.440 billion Instagram in July 2022) and 500 million daily Instagram Stories users who are happy to engage with brands, resulting in high engagement overall.
In general, Instagram users are more than happy to follow brands on Instagram, where they are actively discovering and purchasing products on their Instagram feed.
▷ If you need Instagram Templates to Grow your business with , check out : Top instagram Templates for More Engaging Videos
#1: Align With Your Marketing Plan :
The first step to creating a winning social media strategy is to establish clear objectives and goals. Without goals, you have no way to measure success and return on investment (ROI).
In fact, you can make sure to align your Instagram strategy with your marketing goals. For example, your goals might include:
- Increasing awareness of your business or your offerings
- Getting people to engage with your content
- Driving website clicks from your bio or Instagram stories
- Selling products from your Instagram shop or website
Each of your social media marketing goals should be SMART: specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and time-bound.
#2: Determine your Instagram target audience :
Determine the audience you want to reach before you begin marketing on Instagram. If you have other marketing strategies in place, draw from those to keep your efforts consistent. Don’t forget to consider factors like :
- Pain points,
▷ If you want more information on how to Determine your Instagram target audience , check out : A guide to finding your Instagram target audience
Hashtags and Instagram go hand in hand. That said, their function isn’t totally understood by brands who try to spam them.In fact, you should Couple Your Posts and content With the Right Hashtags.
When users click a hashtag on Instagram, they’ll see a collection of all the public posts using that hashtag.
Look at LeconceptMarketing Company uses their own #LCM hashtag.
By promoting their hashtag via content and their Instagram bio, fans and marketer have an avenue to share their lasted advice and tips.
Types of hashtags you should be using :
- Branded hashtags
- Contest hashtags.
- General appeal hashtags.
- Niche-specific hashtags.
- Timely hashtags.
- Entertaining hashtags.
Here’s a simple guide and template for creating Instagram Ads.
#4: Authenticity :
Authenticity on Instagram is all about being true to your brand voice and not being afraid to speak openly about the topics you care about.
The power of authenticity on Instagram is massive. And when you commit to it, you have the opportunity to grow your Instagram account into a community of engaged followers.
In fact, Instagram Stories are quirkier than feed content, so it’s a great place to showcase your fun side and get creative with Instagram marketing. Use images and videos to tell your brand’s story, throwing in some behind-the-scenes content when possible. In general, brands that are authentic do well on social media.
▷ If you want more information on how to be authentic on Instagram , check out : Authenticity on Instagram: How to Grow Your Account with Authentic Content
#5:Turn Instagram Stories into Highlights
Originally, Instagram Stories disappeared after 24 hours, just like the Snapchat feature they were emulating. However, recognizing that this hampered ROI on that content, Instagram added the ability to keep Instagram Stories alive with Highlights.
Highlights live on profile pages, and you can add Stories after their 24 hours of glory have passed. You can create multiple Highlights for maximum effect.
But, The Instagram environment is highly competitive with its growing popularity, so it’s important not to neglect the study of appropriate strategies and to realize the basic principles for working with Instagram Stories.
- which ads the user is most interested in
- how they respond to individual ads
- which ads trigger a purchase action
- Which products or services are popular
- Which colors of products people prefer
- What name they prefer for your new product
- What expectations they have
- Try to connect with your community and the content of the post emotionally via color.
- The text of the post should be set in the same tone and style as the video or photo.
- Use emoji, gif, special fonts, stickers to help to give to your contribution more emotional coloring.
- Content generates adrenaline and tension in the audience which motivates action.
▷ If you want more information on how to create instagram stories , check out : 9 Tips for creating successful Instagram Stories
You May Also Like…
- Top 116 Trending TikTok Hashtags to Gain More Followers in 2022
- ▷ How to Become an Influencer? Easy Steps to Becoming a Social Media Influencer!!
- ▷ 10 Instagram influencers in Canada with the most followers in 2021
- ▷ 2021 Social Media Marketing Tools That Will Give You an Unfair Advantage
- ▷ Gain Followers Quick In 2021 With These Tips